Azahar Media Network S.L.U informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and retrieval devices in Users’ terminal equipment
What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user – in the different devices that you can use to navigate – so that the server remembers certain information that later and only the server that implemented it will read. Cookies facilitate navigation, make it more friendly, and do not damage the navigation device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the user during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a user, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and solve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the user’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the user’s private information to be part of the cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User.
2. Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies from third parties: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which can be:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis and tracking cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.es/settings/privacy/
3. How to disable cookies?
The User may object to the use of certain cookies through the following services:
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings.
This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
Then, you can find how to disable cookies in the main browsers by following the instructions:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies on mobile devices
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
4. What cookies do we use in YOUNTG?
Third party cookies
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide ad3traffic.com with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports are prepared from the Website without identifying individual users.
Among the third-party cookies that we use or will use are:
|First name||Type||More information|
|GOOGLE TAG MANAGER||Analysis and tracking cookies : It is used to add the Google Analytics tracking code and conversions from Google Tag Manager.||See 1|
|GOOGLE ADS FOLLOW-UP CONVERSIONS||Analysis and tracking cookies : Conversion tracking is a free tool that indicates what happens after a user interacts with our ads; For example, if you buy a product, subscribe to a newsletter, call our company or download our application. When a customer completes actions defined as valuable, those actions are considered conversions. These cookies expire after 30 days and do not contain information that can identify you personally.||See 1|
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)||Analysis cookies are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.||See 1|
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)||Cookies behavioral advertising are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer. The remarketing or similar audience function of Google Analytics allows people who have visited our website to reach before and associate a specific audience with a specific message.||See 1|
|GOOGLE ADS DOUBLECLICK||Behavioral advertising cookies are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer. The Google Ads remarketing or similar audience feature allows you to reach people who have previously visited your website and associate a specific audience with a specific message.||See|
FACEBOOK CUSTOM AUDIENCE
|Behavioral advertising cookies : allows you to show relevant information about the company to Facebook members who have already visited our website also on Facebook, through the Facebook ad network.|
To this end, the “Facebook retargeting pixels” have been incorporated into our websites. These pixels allow Facebook to register you as a visitor to our websites, using a pseudonym, and use that data as the basis for our Facebook ads. No personal data is collected or stored from you for this purpose and therefore we cannot identify you on Facebook.
|TWITTER ADS||Behavioral advertising cookies : allows you to display relevant information about the company, measure the results of Twitter members, based on criteria such as your activity on Twitter and your visits to our website.||See|
|PINTEREST ADS||Cookies behavioral advertising. |
Behavioral advertising cookies.
Social cookies or external social network cookies
The entity (s) responsible for the provision of cookies may (n) transfer this information to third parties, as long as required by law or a third party to process this information for those entities.
5.- Cookies privacy preferences modification
The cookie management service is powered by GDPR Cookie Consent and you can modify your preferences at any time by returning to the Cookies acceptance screen via the link in the Cookie Settings footer.
6.- Acceptance and changes in this privacy and cookies policy.
Changes or updates to this Cookies Policy will be published and accessible within this page. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated and revised on 4/3/2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in Regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.