Now you can fight foot pain with Medic Relax Feet anywhere
Medic Relax Feet are the new gel-soled shoes designed to relieve the pain of tired feet and fatigue. They have been specially designed to provide rest and comfort when walking, helping to avoid problems of swelling in the ankles, plantar area and legs, helping to improve circulation.
How Medic Relax Feet works to relieve foot pain
Gel soles behave very similar to memory foam mattresses. In the first place they adapt to the sole of any foot, giving it support on the maximum possible surface. Second, the gel soles of the Medic Relax Feet shoes provide a soft, cushioned footprint that promotes blood circulation.
Medic Relax Feet foot pain shoes are ideal for work
In addition to this, they can be used for hours without perspiration or odor problems, since they are open and prevent sweating.
Main characteristics of Medic Relax Feet footwear for tired feet
- They are very easy to wash, they do not perspire and help to avoid bad smells.
- Design adaptable to all types of feet.
- The anti-fatigue gel compound in the soles relieves tiredness in feet and legs and reduces swelling.
- It is ideal for jobs that require a long standing time.
- Footwear advisable for older people and pregnant women.
- They can be used in the shower without problems, they have a non-slip sole.
- The shoes are totally non-breathable, they help prevent sweating.
- They can be used with socks or stockings in winter to avoid the cold and do not lose their effectiveness.
- It is a shoe highly recommended for plantar fasciitis.
- The silicone gel compound is very similar to the Medic Feet Pro plantar fasciitis insoles.
- For sports practice it is more advisable to use insoles with sports shoes.
- It is available in all sizes.
- Free shipping worldwide.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee from the official store.
Reviews and opinions of Medic Relax Feet footwear for tired feet
I think I need one of these, I work all day in boots and when I get home it’s like I’ve been crushed from the soles of my feet to my knees. The next day I still wake up with pain, and it accumulates until the weekend.
In summer they are the best I’ve tried, but for winter I recommend gel insoles instead of these shoes. More than anything because of the cold, as soon as there is humidity and temperatures drop below 15º, if it is not with thick socks, it is cold.