Cleaning the baby’s nose easier with Nosibubzi the new soft nasal aspirator baby
Nosibubzi is a very mild electric nasal extractor aspirator baby, which allows to clean the nostrils of children effectively and without them hardly noticing.
Music included in the baby mucus extractor
One of the great novelties of the Nosibubzi baby mucus suction machine is that it allows you to play music, thanks to which the baby calms down and lets the nose clean without problems. With this new device it’s more of a game than a hassle.
Mucus aspirator with adaptive heads for all ages
Another novelty of this advanced electric mucus extractor is that it comes with various head designs. On the one hand it has a special head for babies, softer, and with a rounded shape, which fits perfectly in small noses. On the other hand, it has slightly larger heads for older children.
Is the nasal aspirator baby mucus vacuum Nosibubzi safe?
In addition to this, the materials are totally antiallergic and washable, giving total hygiene to the process.
Features of the Nosibubzi nasal aspirator baby mucus extractor
- Recommended use from 2-3 months of age.
- Battery interchangeable with a 5V battery.
- Replacement heads for all formats.
- Counter-flow system to prevent mucus from returning to the baby’s nose.
- Fully removable and washable, is advisable to immerse the filters in hot water for further disinfection.
- Rounded and flexible shapes to be able to clean mucus gently. It can be used even when the baby sleeps.
- Play music to perform the process like a game.
- It works much better than conventional snot aspirators, since it has several powers that allow the extraction to be tailored to each baby.
- It is advisable to moisten the child’s nose with water before aspirating the mucosa so that no residues remain in the nostrils.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Free shipping worldwide.
- Listed among the best children’s gadgets such as the Varistop anti-acne laser pen
Reviews and opinions of the nasal aspirator baby Nosibubzi mucus extractor
It’s a very good device. With my young son I used the manual pear squeegee, the usual ones, and with the little one I am using the mechanic and the difference is very noticeable. In my opinion it is because it sucks continuously.
A very interesting device in this review. Could you indicate the price please? I also wanted to know if they have it in pink for the girl.