Your ears always perfect thanks to Smart Ear Wax Remover, official product
Smart Ear Wax Remover is an ear cleaning head that incorporates a camera with a small LED spotlight. The images are transmitted via Bluetooth to your phone, and you can see how you clean your ears.
You won’t need help to remove earwax thanks to Smart Ear Wax Remover
One of the most frequent problems when it comes to being able to extract carumen from the ear canal is that we do not see what we are doing and we usually need help. Now with a little practice with the Smart Ear Wax Remover camera you can do it without needing help.
You will avoid ear injuries with Smart Ear Wax Remover
In addition to this, its heads are designed not to damage the organ.
Features and benefits of Smart Ear Wax remover
- Integrated HD camera that sends the image via Bluetooth to the mobile.
- Micro LED lights that illuminate the ear area.
- Soft and ergonomically shaped wax extraction head that conforms to the curves of the ear canal.
- You will be able to see up to the eardrum without problems.
- The flexible silicone teaspoon tip does not irritate the inner ear.
- You also have additional heads and you can use it with the whole family.
- Unlike Q Grips, this model requires you to remove earwax manually.
- This device is very easy to clean and disinfect, you can use alcohol or water and UV light.
- The long battery life allows you to use it for many hours without a load.
- The official product is sold from online stores, although you can find other versions in pharmacies.
- Compatible with all types of phones and screens with bluetooth.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 30 days of return without obligation
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has a legal tax identification and makes the direct sale by sending from the brand’s factory, without third-party intermediation. It is NOT a dropshipping sale and your data and consumer rights are kept 100%
Reviews and opinions of the wax extractor Smart Ear Wax Remover
I like spiral ear cleaners, once you get used to it they work the best. Also with some experience you can do it to more people effectively.
The eardrums are something very delicate, and dedicating yourself to touching them blindly and without knowing how it seems to me is the most direct way to damage the inner ear. You have to be very delicate and take a test to see if you see what you do.