With the new Cleanuum Pro mini vacuum cleaner, the car is always clean
Cleanuum Pro is a new mini handheld vacuum cleaner for cars, small, foldable and very functional that will surprise you with its power and cleaning capacity. You can use it in the car, or in any corner or furniture in your house.
Cleaning the car in minutes with the Cleanuum Pro mini vacuum cleaner is easier
The advantage of this type of device is that it does not need cables and weighs very little. If they are also powerful, you can very easily vacuum any corner of your car. In addition, the Cleanuum Pro mini vacuum cleaner has a brush nozzle that reaches any difficult corner.
Save time and money with the Cleanuum Pro mini vacuum cleaner
In addition to this, you have the advantage that you can quickly vacuum up anything that spills in your car wherever you are.
Characteristics and advantages of the Cleanuum Pro robot vacuum cleaner
- Long battery life, you can clean the car multiple times on a single charge.
- USB-C cable for the charger attachable to the car connector.
- It works without cables, so it can be handled very comfortably.
- Foldable, takes up little space.
- Vacuums all kinds of dirt residues.
- It also includes a special nozzle to clean the joints of the seats.
- Semi-rigid brushes that allow you to clean upholstery in depth.
- Large capacity tank, easy to disassemble and empty.
- You can also use it on furniture and corners of the house.
- HEPA filter that retains dirt and, as it is made of stainless steel, does not need to be replaced.
- Many users also consult the best cheap robot-vacuum cleaners.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days to return without commitment
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has a legal tax ID and sells directly from the brand’s factory, without the intermediation of third parties. It is NOT sale by dropshipping and your data and consumer rights are kept 100%
Reviews and opinions of the Cleanuum Pro car vacuum cleaner
I have a four year old and every time we drive and give him something to eat, he ends up all over the backseat of crumbs. These types of devices are a blessing for those of us who have children.
The math works out, if I spend €3 a week vacuuming the car, it’s more than €150 a year, and I also lose more than 70 hours a year on commuting. I think that doing a test with the handheld vacuum cleaner is a real option.