You will hear more and better with iHear Pro, the new invisible hearing aid
iHear Pro is a new, next-generation invisible hearing aid. It is small, comfortable to wear and fits perfectly to the needs of each person who has some type of hearing problem to a greater or lesser degree.
Better quality of life with the invisible iHear Pro hearing aid
Hearing problems appear at an increasingly young age. Wearing an ear device for younger people can be a bit embarrassing. Thanks to the fact that iHear Pro is a practically invisible hearing aid, it can be worn very discreetly and avoid that feeling of discomfort.
Hearing aids prepared to practice all kinds of activities
In addition to this, you can follow any conversation, watch movies, theater or any act, and not miss anything..
Main features of the iHear Pro invisible hearing aid
- Design of reduced dimensions, 1.2cm x 1.8cm. It fits perfectly in the ear canal but is barely visible.
- Color very similar to skin, which makes it even more difficult to see.
- It works with a small button battery, and consumes little power, it can last weeks working.
- Different power levels to be able to graduate the device based on your degree of hearing loss.
- Next generation ultra-clear mini-speakers, you will hear any conversation with total clarity.
- The appliance comes with a cleaning brush and a security case with which to store it.
- Design with very rounded shapes that do not damage the hearing.
- Fits the ear canal without chafing and without causing sweating.
- The best-selling ear health gadget alongside the Qgrips spiral ear cleaner in recent three months.
- Free shipping worldwide.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Hearing-impaired people also check noise-canceling headphones.
Reviews and opinions of the invisible iHear Pro headphones
Believe it or not, the people who are most reluctant to use this type of product are the elderly, they do not want it to be in any way. The fact that they are discreet helps a lot to want to use them.
The truth is that hearing aids have improved a lot in recent years. Younger people use them more and more, especially since we are surrounded by excess noise at all times, especially in the city. This will be a problem that will affect more and more people.
Kinder garden’s teacher