Heat from all angles with Orbis Heater, official product
Orbis Heater is the new mini heater with a 180º rotation system that will allow you to acclimatize any room in a short time and also save electricity. The intelligent distribution system allows you to use any connector in the house.
The Orbis Heater portable heater is more than meets the eye
There are a lot of mini heaters with a very similar design that can be purchased online, but even though the Orbis Heater mini air heater has the same housing, the rotating head bracket allows it to better distribute the hot air than your competitors.
Universal temperature control in the new Orbis Heater
In addition to this, the LCD screen displays large, clear numbers ideal for seniors.
Main features of the Orbis Heater mini heater
- Minimum energy consumption guaranteed with only 350 Watts
- Security system against overloads or fires.
- Mobile base 180º with propeller rotation.
- Ceramic heating plate that maintains heat.
- Air inlets with dust filters that prevent bad odors.
- Intelligent temperature control with Kelvin, Celsius and Fahrenheit scale.
- High resolution LCD screen and large numbers.
- Very small dimensions that make it portable anywhere.
- Made in the USA and of great quality.
- You can schedule it and it will disconnect at the indicated time.
- It’s one of the best energy efficient mini portable ceramic heaters this winter.
- The heater works efficiently in rooms up to 10-12 square meters.
- You can save up to 15% on your electricity bill in cold months.
- The Orbis heater model is available in EU,UK,US,AU,CA,Latam,IL,ZA and NZ.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days of return without obligation
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has a legal tax identification and makes the direct sale by sending from the brand’s factory, without third-party intermediation. It is NOT a dropshipping sale and your data and consumer rights are kept 100%
Reviews and opinions of the Orbis Heater mini heater
I can’t quite see what use it can be to be able to rotate it 180º. Air is supposed to flow the same regardless of position. If someone explains it to me, I will do a test.
These mini appliances are increasingly advanced. The fact that it works at 350V seems like a great advance to me. For large rooms you can use two and with 700V get a very good effect.
I’ve been reading the Orbis Space Heater reviews and they are very similar to this one, it seems like it’s a very functional and versatile gadget. I think a test in a small room will work well.
These types of appliances work well for a couple of years, but the life of the resistors ends in that period of time. I have never done a test on one that is less than three years old.