Relax and relieve pain with Electrapy, the most versatile EMS massager
Electrapy is an EMS massager that works by electrical electrostimulation and is used on the neck and back, and can also massage other parts of the body such as the abdomen, arms or legs. Electrapy relaxes all your muscles and eliminates tension with a complete massage.
How Electrapy works in our body and how we can use it
In addition to how to use it, it is also important to know how electrostimulation EMS works in our body. Massages with the Electrapy electric massager are performed by placing the device on the muscles. In addition to relaxing any pain, we can improve the resistance and volume of the muscular area.
From relieving pain to reducing fat, you can benefit from Electrapy in many ways
Both for people who suffer from muscle pain, and for those who want to define the arms, abdomen, chest or back, eliminating small pockets of fat, the EMS Electrapy massager can be of great help. Movement burns fat and relieves pain.
Reducing waist and training muscles with the Electrapy massager is easier
EMS massage devices have been shown to strengthen muscles. In addition to relaxing muscle tension, you can use it to burn fat stored in the waist, thighs, or arms. With the Electrapy electric massager you can carry out fat reduction and muscle training sessions.
More effective muscle recovery in athletes with the Electrapy massager
Muscles and joints need a process to use the creatine produced by the body and recover from physical exercise. An EMS massage with Electrapy allows greater blood flow, and therefore that part of the body receives greater oxygenation and the necessary proteins.
In addition to this, it is perfect for relieving muscle pain, and even for accelerating the recovery process in injuries such as sprains or contractures.
What makes the Electrapy massager different from the rest?
Although they may seem the same to you, most vibration massage devices have small differences that can be important when it comes to obtaining results. Check every detail well.
Features and benefits of the Electrapy electric massager
In case you are not sure if this is the model of electric massage device that suits you, before buying Electrapy, we show you all the data provided by the manufacturers and official suppliers in their reviews:
- Rated Best EMS massager of its category this year.
- USB charging battery, light, small and long lasting.
- Different levels of frequency to control the intensity according to your needs.
- Relaxing massage for the neck and back, ideal for relieving pain and tension in the neck and muscles.
- In addition, you can use it on the extremities and improve muscle recovery after sports.
- If you want to reduce fat from the waist, this device also works, the electrostimulation sessions will allow you to lose fat in the abdomen.
- Perfect fixation to any part of the body, it does not fall off during electrotherapy.
- Small and easy to store, you can take it with you to work or even on a trip. The charge lasts several days.
- You will eliminate drugs to treat muscle pain, plus massages provide greater elasticity to your muscle mass.
- Caution: If you use a pacemaker, it is advisable to consult your doctor before using EMS massagers such as Electrapy.
- Other users also use the posture corrector Sittamax to avoid back pain before it starts.
- Finally, it can be used at all ages, it is advisable not to apply it to very young children.
- This year it will be among the muscle-and-abdominal-stimulators more sold
- In addition, you can store it and take it with you anywhere without taking up almost any space.
- Do not use in case of injuries such as fractures or ligament tears without medical supervision.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days to return without obligation
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has legal tax identification and makes direct sales by sending from the brand’s factory, without third-party intermediation. It is NOT a dropshipping sale and your data and consumer rights are maintained 100%
- In case of problems with your purchase, please retain your order number. We can help you at email@example.com with any of the online stores.
Our final assessment of the Electrapy electric massager at the end of the review is as follows
We have before us a device for all ages, perfect for people with muscular discomfort of any kind, and also designed to offer an alternative to those who dedicate part of their training to improving with EMS massage sessions.
Conclusions and opinions of the author of the Electrapy electric massager review
Overall it is a good quality device, which attaches well to a large part of the body without falling off. The intensities of the massage cycles have degrees for all kinds of needs and it is suitable for both training and relaxation. In conclusion, Electrapy does what it promises.
Reviews and opinions of the Electrapy electric massage device
When I train, then I use a very similar one for muscle electrostimulation. If you work it at high intensities, you develop and harden muscles more easily. It is another very widespread use.
If you suffer the bad experiences of back and neck pain due to tension, having a massage device at hand is one of the best solutions. You have to think that there are usually no masseurs on duty.