Enjoy the most powerful signal with Turbonet, the powerful amplifier
Turbonet is a latest generation WiFi signal booster that will provide you with a powerful and amplified signal at 300Mbps no matter how far you are from the sender. It regenerates old installations and turns them into powerful and modern ones.
Avoid any wall with the Turbonet WiFi amplifier
Many signal repeaters run into walls and lose power. Thanks to the fact that it works at a frequency of 2.4Ghz, with the Turbonet WiFi amplifier, you will be able to receive 100% of the signal even if there are several walls between you and the sending modem.
Enjoy maximum power in hotels and centers with the Turbonet signal repeater
In addition to this, the data encryption system protects you against attacks and data theft of any kind.
Characteristics and advantages of the Turbonet sign amplifier
- Very easy to install, you just have to connect it to the power outlet and follow the instructions.
- Clear and powerful signal in houses of up to three floors, it can even reach outdoors.
- Zero dead spots, you won’t lose connectivity anywhere.
- High level information encryption, your data will be safe.
- Compatible with all types of devices.
- Up to twelve simultaneous connections without losing bandwidth.
- Go through all kinds of obstacles, walls, locked rooms and more.
- Quality level similar to WiFi UltraBoost based on experiences of real users.
- Repeat capacity up to 300Mbps
- Cable input for direct, LAG-free connection
- Cated among the best WiFi amplifiers this year
- Technically second only to Omega WiFi Amp which is a more expensive model.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days to return without commitment
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has a legal tax ID and sells directly from the brand’s factory, without the intermediation of third parties. It is NOT sale by dropshipping and your data and consumer rights are kept 100%
Reviews and opinions of the Turbonet WiFi amplifier
Any test with these devices usually gives the same results, they usually go well, but they depend on the internet speed you have contracted. For people who have the connection far away it’s fine.
For traveling I prefer WifiPod-type 3G converters. They give you greater independence and you do not need to be looking for passwords on networks that you do not know and that can be stolen from you.