Don’t work in the dark anymore with Kerile, the ideal flashlight
Kerile is much more than a work light. Thanks to its small size, which allows you to always carry it with you, and its multiple supports, it is the ideal lighting to carry out any task in which you need extra light.
With the Kerile work lantern you will have a perfect ally when camping
If you are a lover of the outdoors, and you do night activities, this is your ideal light. With a can and bottle opener, and infinite positions and supports, the Kerile pocket torch allows you to illuminate at different intensities depending on what you need.
Always available in case of any emergency, the Kerile flashlight does not fail
In addition to this, its battery charge does not lose even if it is not used for a while, and it has energy for hours and hours of work.
Features and benefits of the Kerile work light
- Long-life 500MaH battery that powers low-consumption LED bulbs, with a very long usage time compared to other models.
- High power lighting ideal for covering large areas clearly and sharply.
- Soft light that we can use for reading, small tasks or lighting up for a long time.
- Finally, it has a third strobe light mode that will be very useful for moving around in the dark.
- Support with a very powerful nodymium magnet that clings to any metal surface.
- For smooth surfaces, it has a second support that we can move at any angle.
- Finally, its universal thread can be adapted to any tripod, such as the model UltraZoom and stay put.
- Additionally, it has an opener for bottles and cans, perfect for outdoor activities.
- Small in size, weighing just 45g, it’s the perfect complement to Keyzmo, the multipurpose tool.
- For those of you who already know how to clean connectors in low light, this may be the best help.
- If you need a flashlight to go fishing, camping, for emergencies in the car or home, or any other use, this is the most versatile model.
- Perfect support for a workbench with direct light focus.
- Some users also use it for electric scooters or bicycles as a positioning light.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days to return without obligation
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has legal tax identification and makes direct sales by sending from the brand’s factory, without third-party intermediation. It is NOT a dropshipping sale and your data and consumer rights are maintained 100%
- In case of problems with your purchase, please retain your order number. We can help you at email@example.com with any of the online stores.
Kerile Pocket Flashlight Reviews and Opinions
For how small it is, I find it a powerful and useful device. If it really has all these characteristics, it can be one of the best options to carry as normal when you go out into nature.
One of the worst experiences in the world is being left in the dark when hiking in the mountains because the battery in your flashlight has run out. As a tip, it is better to carry two with you to have a spare in case you are in this situation.