With the new Lifevac anti-choking vacuum cleaner these experiences will remain just a bad memory
Lifevac is a device specially designed to solve choking that blocks the airways. This device uses a non-invasive method that aspirates any piece of food or object that is causing the obstruction, thus allowing you to recover your breath.
How Lifevac works in case of choking
In case someone has an airway obstruction, the most important thing is to react quickly and calmly. To use Lifevac correctly, you must place the affected person lying down, try to position the throat as straight as possible and holding the suction cup around the face with one hand, lower the handle and pull hard to breathe in.
Finding the correct position is vital when using Lifevac
You should repeat the pattern several times if necessary and orient the throat as well as possible, such as when doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. The straighter the exit route, the easier it is to remove what is causing the suffocation.
Is Lifevac effective in any case of suffocation?
Although it is not yet used in some sectors, in the vast majority of cases, the anti-choking suction cup effectively removes any object that is obstructing the airways, and the Lifevac model is approved in practically all Western countries.
In addition to this, the instructions for use are very simple and with a little practice anyone will be ready for this type of situation.
Lifevac features and usage tips
- On sale in the US. Canada, UK Spain, Italy, France, Germany and the rest of the EU countries.
- Although no prior training is necessary, it is advisable to carry out several tests until you become familiar with the device.
- You have two suction cups for the face, one for adults and one for minors from 10kg.
- The suction power allows to extract any object that is obstructing the pharynx, or larynx with ease, and if it is in the trachea it is advisable to perform several aspirations.
- For situations of drowning in water, or that directly affect the lungs, it is advisable to use the mouth-to-mouth technique.
- The device is easy to store and transport.
- You can wash it easily and it is totally anti-allergic.
- In addition, the materials are long-lasting and you can use it for years.
- To use it you do not need any type of battery, the whole process is manual.
- It is also not necessary to have a lot of force to perform the extraction correctly.
- Together with Airphysio, it is one of the supports for the respiratory system most valued by users.
- You can use the Visual Clean X light for a quick inspection if you have trouble removing the jam in your throat, but you have to be very quick.
- There are other anti-choking methods, such as the Heimlitch maneuver, it is advisable to use each one in the required situation.
- The Lifevac kit is sold both for home and to be able to take it anywhere.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has a legal tax identification and makes the direct sale by sending from the brand’s factory, without third-party intermediation. It is NOT a dropshipping sale and your data and consumer rights are kept 100%
- According to the official Lifevac review, you can buy it throughout Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, UK, IL and Latam.
Our final evaluation of the Lifevac anti-choking suction cup
If for some reason this type of device is in many centers in Italy, Spain, Germany or France, it is for a reason. If used correctly it can actually save lives. The brand of this specific model is of proven quality and is known in Europe, the US, the UK and Australia.
Conclusions and opinions of the Lifevac review author
It is actually a suction cup, which is anatomically designed for use on people’s airways. The idea is very good, and if you know how to use it, it can save lives. It can be purchased in the USA, UK or Australia with ease, and the order arrives quickly.
Reviews and opinions of Lifevac based on real tests
When you have a small child, the truth is that having one gives a lot of security. It is a way to remove a bit of the fear of choking, and to have a tool that allows you to really get out of a complicated situation.
I had to use it a while ago because of a bad experience, and it really is very complicated. The problem is that the other person is not still, and it is much more difficult to get them in the correct position. I bought it because it had a low price and is similar to Dechoker.
Disclaimer: This review describes the use of the product and what its purposes are. At no time is it intended to give medical advice or make a diagnosis of any disease.