Now you can restore the life of your hair with Qinux HerGlow and rejuvenate it
Qinux HerGlow is a hair loss brush with very soft and flexible bristles and a handle designed so that you can brush your hair without damaging or breaking it. In addition, it includes low-intensity laser technology to strengthen from root to tip.
How to use the Qinux HerGlow hair loss brush correctly
First of all, you can brush with the low frequency laser on or off. Next, you just have to give soft passes following the direction of the hair, from the root to the tip. The ergonomic handle will allow you to point your hands in the right direction with each stroke.
If you want a brush that protects your hair, you’ll be right with Qinux HerGlow
The softness of brushing is based on the fact that the filaments do not scratch the scalp. The rounded-tipped bristles of the Qinux HerGlow hair loss brush are also flexible and thus do not cause any pulling or damage to the hair root.
Recovering up to 20% of volume with the Qinux HerGlow regenerative laser brush is possible
In addition to this, it provides you with such a flexible hairstyle that even if you use it without the laser connected, you will be able to detangle your hair without damaging it and obtain a straightening and even maintain a very voluminous curl.
Features and benefits of the Qinux HerGlow hair loss brush
- Interchangeable normal or rechargeable AA batteries (optional), you can use it for weeks with the same batteries.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and designs specially designed to always brush in the right direction and without pulling.
- In addition, since it does not have cables, it is much easier to obtain a custom brushing.
- Low intensity infrared laser with the ideal power for all types of hair.
- Using this brush for several weeks with the laser, you can recover up to 20% of volume according to the manufacturer’s review.
- In addition to this, the bristles are much softer and more flexible, so you will reduce breakage and hair loss.
- Optional replacement head and storage bag.
- Along with Hairpoww is one of the most used laser brushes .
- Light and practical, you won’t get tired while brushing your hair.
- other users also consult which is the best infrared scalp brush and massage on this website.
- You can use it for both men and women, it is usually more recommended for long hair.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days to return without obligation
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has legal tax identification and makes direct sales by sending from the brand’s factory, without third-party intermediation. It is NOT a dropshipping sale and your data and consumer rights are maintained 100%
- In case of problems with your purchase, please retain your order number. We can help you at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of the online stores.
Final Rating of Qinux HerGlow Regenerative Laser Brush Review
Unlike other more rigid models, with this brush you cannot massage yourself in the same way as, for example, with Hairpoww. On the other hand, brushing is much more aesthetic and you can shape your hairstyle in a few minutes, untangling more knots in the hair.
Conclusions and opinions of the author of the Qinux HerGlow hair loss brush review
For those people who use a lot of blow drying and curling, plus conditioning dyes etc, using a laser brush like Qinux HerGlow can really help you lose a lot less hair. In addition, I can verify that it is very comfortable to use and the laser does not burn.