Eliminate foot fatigue with Revivlex, the ideal medical socks
Revivlex are compression socks that improve blood circulation by 100%, reducing fatigue, varicose veins or the cold feet effect. They are perfect for sports, for day to day, or even to sleep without cold in winter.
Reduce bruises, varicose veins and even chilblains with Revivlex compressive socks
Poor blood circulation in the feet causes many problems. When it is a mild problem, it can cause varicose veins, and when it gets worse, from bruises to chilblains on the fingers. The improvement in blood flow provided by Revivlex compression socks prevents these problems.
improve your sports performance with Revivlex compression socks
In addition to this, thanks to the fact that it has no seams, you will not notice any discomfort when walking, running, jumping or pedaling, exercising more comfortably.
Features and advantages of Revivlex compression socks
- Sizes available S/M, L/XL and XXL.
- Colors to choose White, Pink and Black.
- Five different pressure zones, heel, ankle, instep, knuckles and arch of the foot.
- 100% antiperspirant, you won’t have excessive sweat or foot odour.
- Massage effect when walking, relaxes and eliminates leg fatigue.
- You can use any type of footwear.
- Reduces the appearance of varicose veins and bruises.
- Seamless, does not mark the skin or cause irritation.
- Completely non-slip, they do not slip or roll up inside the shoe when walking.
- Next Toeless Socks My Happy Feet Socks , are the most used on the market.
- People who wear this type of clothing have also reviewed the Knee pads compression pads
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days to return without commitment
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has a legal tax ID and sells directly from the brand’s factory, without the intermediation of third parties. It is NOT sale by dropshipping and your data and consumer rights are kept 100%
Revivlez compression socks reviews and opinions
More or less all stockings of this type are very similar. Sometimes it is better to wear comfortable shoes to avoid fatigue. Especially now that many types of shoes do not have the bridge of the foot adapted.
It is true that for older people, especially those aged 45-50, pressure on the feet and legs helps them avoid future problems. People with major problems use bandages, which actually do the same thing.