Direct communication with children with Kidya Watch, the smartwatch for children
Kidya Watch is a new smartwatch model designed especially for children with an integrated SIM card that allows calls, GPS location and even a panic button in case the child is lost or in danger.
Real-time positioning of your child with Kidya Watch
The new AGPS triangulation technology, connected from your child’s SIM card, will allow you to see in real time where it is. With the new Kidya Watch smartwatch for children, your child will be safer in places such as shopping malls, beaches, etc.
Always in touch with the Kidya Watch children’s smartwatch
In addition to this, you can send them SMS, Whatsapp or allow them to interact with social networks.
Features and advantages of the Kidya Watch children’s smartwatch
- 400MaH battery that allows up to three days of operation with active SIM and GPS.
- Fully integrated with generic smartphone applications MaxPhone.
- IP67 submersible, water and shock resistant.
- 240X240 color screen.
- Slot for micro SIM card up to 4G
- 32MB RAM and 32MB ROM
- Allows phone calls, receive SMS, chats and email.
- Emergency button that you can pair to the phone number you want, and it will call automatically.
- GPRS 12 class GPS with location within a few seconds and high precision.
- Built-in flashlight and camera.
- Microphone for hands-free and group calls.
- Next to the model QNix Watch is one of the best-selling smartwatch this year.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days to return without commitment
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has a legal tax ID and sells directly from the brand’s factory, without the intermediation of third parties. It is NOT sale by dropshipping and your data and consumer rights are kept 100%
Reviews and opinions of the smartwatch for children Kidya Watch
With the type of society we currently have, any additional protection for the little ones is welcome. Especially the possibility of having them located or that they can ask for help if they fall or get lost. It gives a lot of peace.
When I was little I had a bad experience, since I got lost on the beach. It is something that I do not want to happen to any of my children, and having a phone on the wrist that allows them to tell me where they are in case they get lost, is a guarantee.