Always sharp vision with ProperFocus, adjustable glasses 100% from the official store
ProperFocus are the adjustable progressive glasses specially created to rest your eyes when you are making effort. Thanks to its design, we will be able to avoid future problems such as tired eyesight or presbyopia that are increased or that begin at an earlier age when eyesight is forced too much.
How do VisionPro ProperFocus progressive glasses work?
VisionPro ProperFocus adjustable glasses are self-regulating glasses that allow the user to correct small defects such as mild myopia or astigmatism, and regulate vision to adapt it to the activity that is being carried out at any time.
This allows anyone to use them in an activity such as reading or sewing, and to switch to using the computer or any other screen comfortably in a few seconds, avoiding excessive eyestrain.
Are VisionPro ProperFocus computer adjustable glasses really effective?
VisionPro ProperFocus self-regulating glasses perfectly fulfill their mission. By adjusting each lens correctly, you get a totally clear and rested vision and allow you to spend more time in front of a screen or performing tasks that require you to fix your eyes, without forcing it excessively.
They can be regulated by the same user without problems at all times.
Do VisionPro ProperFocus lenses need to have optical prescription?
ProperFocus progressive adjustable glasses can be regulated at home smoothly and effectively. You should just spend the necessary time and attention.
In addition to this, you can take your self-regulating glasses to an eye doctor and help you the first time.
Features of the VisionPro ProperFocus adjustable glasses
- The frame is very light, and they do not weigh more than 120g altogether, they are hardly noticeable when they are carry.
- The lenses allow you to read comfortably even outdoors in strong sunlight.
- Anti-scratch and unbreakable lenses, resist any blow without damage.
- They are glasses specially designed for tired eyesight and small problems. In case of severe vision problems, we advise you to see an eye doctor.
- They are designed to be able to read and see the screens easily and clearly.
- Sweat-proof lacquered housing, and does not cause rubbing on the skin.
- They are very simple to regulate with small corrections, perfect glasses for myopia or mild astigmatism.
- The surface of the lenses is very easily cleaned, and all types of fingerprints are removed quickly.
- The lenses are made of polycarbonate, a material that allows you to see clearly, and which is also shock resistant.
- It can be used at any age, both young and old.
- The design is very comfortable and light to wear.
- In addition to this, they protect from the UV rays and the blue light of the screens.
- Unisex designs in several elegant and very discreet colors.
- You can clean them easily with Cleaner Glasses.
- It is not necessary to be an ophthalmology professional to correctly regulate these glasses, you just have to look for your comfort point.
- Free shipping worldwide.
Consult your optician before using the ProperFocus adjustable glasses
The VisionPro ProperFocus adjustable glasses are specially created for tired eyesight. If you think you have a myopia problem, it is advisable to see your optometrist to regulate your vision more precisely and thus avoid increasing the problem.
Reviews and opinions of VisionPro ProperFocus adjustable glasses
I use the computer a lot and before I ended up with a headache, despite having good eyesight. Now I wear these same glasses and I am noticing it a lot, especially the more relaxed sight. In my opinion it is a very good purchase.
It seems to me a very accurate review, I know many people who use self-regulating glasses and their eye health is better than before using them. It also seems like a good offer, I’m going to buy them, because I use the computer a lot and I’m starting to notice it.
I am dedicated to sewing, and adjustable glasses are a great help for tired eyes. Also, as working hours go by, I adjust the lenses and I notice less dryness.
I have presbyopia, and it is true that the glasses are helping me a lot, especially since I have to use the computer a lot and I need to do it in a relaxed way. Now I can spend more time working.
Based on official data, we offer below a summary review of the Vision Focus adjustable glasses
3.9 based in reviews
Available in Stock