The support for brushes Tander UV sterilizes effectively
Tander UV is a sterilizing toothbrush holder that you can place on any wall in your bathroom. It also includes a toothpaste dispenser and allows you to place up to five brushes, both manual and electric.
The Tander UV toothbrush sterilizer is for the whole family
Many devices of this type have capacity for only one or two brushes, and most of the time they are complicated to install. The Tander UV toothbrush sterilizer holds up to five brushes that it disinfects at the same time. It is also very easy to install and takes up almost no space.
Prevent infections with the Tander UV toothbrush sterilizer
In addition to this, it increases the useful life of the toothbrush and eliminates the problems of breath or dirty tongue.
Features and uses of Tander UV sterilized toothbrushes
- High energy efficiency battery with USB or 12V wall charger
- Support to load up to five toothbrushes.
- You can place manual brushes or electric brush heads.
- One-touch toothpaste dispenser, always dispenses the same amount.
- Disinfects up to 99.99% of bacteria and microorganisms.
- Three-minute disinfection function.
- Drying with hot air for 12 minutes, prevents the appearance of bacteria and fungi related to humidity.
- UV light does not damage brushes.
- Smart shutdown to save electricity.
- You can easily install it and disassemble it and take it wherever you want.
- Along with the Bril toothbrush sterilizer, it is the best seller in its category.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have 14 days to return without commitment
- Free delivery worldwide.
- The seller has a legal tax ID and sells directly from the brand’s factory, without the intermediation of third parties. It is NOT sale by dropshipping and your data and consumer rights are kept 100%
- Other sterilizers like PurifAir are also among the most searched in these reviews.
Tander UV toothbrush sterilizer reviews and opinions
If you have a brush that already has the UV sterilizer included in the head, or a dental irrigator, this device is not necessary at all. And if you keep everything you use to clean your mouth in the bathroom cabinet either.
Having colitis due to not properly sterilizing the toothbrush is an experience that I do not advise anyone, but it can happen. UV light has been shown to be very useful for proper disinfection on any surface.